Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween postscript.


At approximately 5:30pm on October 31st, Captain Hook declared the night over, having eating one too many cupcakes, two too many garishly decorated sugar cookies, 12 too many Twizzlers, and not enough dry oats (the snack choice of trick or treating champions).

Maybe next year he'll stay awake long enough to experience the whole point of Halloween.

3 comments:

JLB Family said...

Poor guy! I think that is how I felt to.

Donna said...

That's how my son felt too, but we made him go out trick-or-treating anyway. At least you let Jack stay in and sleep!

Becky said...

I love this picture! He is so cute when he's asleep and even cuter when he's awake. It reminds me of the one I have of the two of you asleep in the back of the car after our outing to This is The Place. :)