Do we really have four kids? When did that happen?
Love that logic. Also love that you're posting every day. I very much look forward to it.
Is it really cold enough to warrant two shirts?He looks as nerdy as they come, and he will be plenty ready for an Ivy League with his ability to wolf down dry oats for a snack, and build massive train track constructions that he learned from his mom. Yup, he'll be ready!
Cute picture!
I had a pink Darth Vader shirt when I was little...sorry, it didn't help me!!
I don't know that Star Wars is the best way to go for getting into an Ivy league school. Star Trek, maybe...
My boys are such nerds!
Oh yeah, he's on the right path. And if you ever feel bad about it, just remember that Ivy League nerds rule the world!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love that logic. Also love that you're posting every day. I very much look forward to it.
Is it really cold enough to warrant two shirts?
He looks as nerdy as they come, and he will be plenty ready for an Ivy League with his ability to wolf down dry oats for a snack, and build massive train track constructions that he learned from his mom. Yup, he'll be ready!
Cute picture!
I had a pink Darth Vader shirt when I was little...sorry, it didn't help me!!
I don't know that Star Wars is the best way to go for getting into an Ivy league school. Star Trek, maybe...
My boys are such nerds!
Oh yeah, he's on the right path. And if you ever feel bad about it, just remember that Ivy League nerds rule the world!
Post a Comment