Sunday, November 9, 2008

Train up your two-year-old in the way he should go and watch him take it out of context.

Consider this a continuation of this post.

Yesterday morning while Allan was seated in his man chair reading the newspaper, Jack approaches him and sweetly asks, "Can I kill you, Dad?"

Allan, completely exasperated, says "Where does he get this?! Where did he even learn the word?"

I calmly inform him, "The Book of Mormon."

4 comments:

Christina said...

Why do you live so far away from me!? This post and even more the one that you referred back to are some of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Oh man...that's a doozy. Does he understand 'kill' now?

Jenny said...

That is too funny!

Becky said...

Ha ha!I wish I could have been there to see Allan's face! I can totally see Jack asking that oh so innocently! What was Jack's response to Allan's reply?