Thursday, December 4, 2008

I should have gotten that flu shot.

I woke up this morning thinking, "CRUD." This year's version of the flu has serious dizziness, plenty of throwing up, cold sweats, and a headache. I sure hope you don't get it.

While I took a nap, Jack watched two hours of tv this morning. Then watched a bit of Fantasia (after about five minutes he came in to my room and said, "I don't want to watch the news!" I feel ya' buddy, I still can't get excited about that movie). Then he watched Alice in Wonderland. 

All of this time in front of the television has been brought to us by PBS Kids and our local library--turning malleable brains into mush for free (at least when moms can't function, or don't want to function).

5 comments:

Moddybee said...

i love t.v.

Adri said...

ditto to Molly

MB said...

Buffy, this year I went the homeopathic route and instead of a flu shot, I got flu pills instead (they dissolve under your tongue). Cheap, easy, painless, harmless. I'd recommend it to anyone who might be a little (or a lot) needle-shy.

Kent said...

Fantasia is like fool's gold for kids. It's a cartoon and it's got Mickey Mouse, so it looks like it's going to be a good movie, but it turns out that it's more like "What if Beethoven did drugs and drew cartoons?"

Sarah Bailey said...

No, you really shouldn't have!
I agree on Fantasia.