I love to see the courthouse,
I’m going there someday.
To sit upon a jury,
To listen and to weigh.
For the courthouse is a busy place
A place of legal beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young,
This is my civic duty.
I'll be there on April 9th. Anyone wanna watch my kid?
12 comments:
Lucky YOU!
I got called up to come in, but on the little form I noted I'd be happy to come, but I was nursing so I'd need a break every 2 hours to pump or nurse. They never called me back for some reason.
If you could choose, what kind of case would you like to be a juror for? Might the face your husband is a lawyer get you off duty?
Nice, very nice. I've never been called for jury duty, and I'm convinced that it's because we move so often that they can never keep tabs on us. Although, it would be nice to have some paid time off work.
Don't go and pretend you think you're Princes Leia. I'm told it doesn't work.
Lucky, lucky you. I wish Jack could come to our house and play while you were gone!
I agree with Nadine...don't Allan's credentials get you off?
And I think you SHOULD try to pretend to be a hologram...
I'd LOVE to watch him.
That is a very clever little jingle! I'm assuming it's jury duty that's calling you there? I've never done jury duty but I really want to. The one time I got contacted to do it I was away at college, which made me exempt. Anyway, I hope everything goes well when you go.
Brett gets called about once every 2 years and he always is either sent home the 1st day or cancelled before he even goes. I've been sent notice several times as well. I have always been nursing, however (big surprise). I'm sure it will be fun!
You're so witty. Send Jack on this way. We'd love to have him.
That was very funny. Greg lucked out this last time--maybe you will too! I wish I could watch Jack for you.
Such a clever girl! Good luck with jury duty...they are totally gonna pick you! I'm kidding, but seriously, I just heard a study that reported strangers think that tall and well dressed people have better judgement and are more influential in groups than us who are short and simply dressed. Hope it doesn't apply in this case...cause they would totally pick you! Just sayin.
Well, that is the most clever way to find a sitter that I've ever seen! lol
I love jury duty believe it or not!
Post a Comment