Jack is so cute. I think he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. We just need to get him and Lexi together in 20 years. Hope all is well. I'm really glad you started a blog.
molly-- yes, you are my witness that he only listens to about 10% of what we tell him.
jenny--and that's one of the reasons we have so many!
joy--Provo is so beautiful right now, and I have lots of people to keep me company while Allan spends his entire summer in the library. Coming here to study for the Bar was the best decision ever.
Ashley--I am already planning a "children of manchester village" reunion at BYU sometime in 2027 when the boys get off their missions. Students from other universities welcome.
7 comments:
SOME things...that's hilarious.
That is so funny! With kids you never know what you are going to get!
That is soooo cute! You've got yourself a rather smart little boy there, don't ya! How's the place you call home?
Jack is so cute. I think he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. We just need to get him and Lexi together in 20 years. Hope all is well. I'm really glad you started a blog.
molly-- yes, you are my witness that he only listens to about 10% of what we tell him.
jenny--and that's one of the reasons we have so many!
joy--Provo is so beautiful right now, and I have lots of people to keep me company while Allan spends his entire summer in the library. Coming here to study for the Bar was the best decision ever.
Ashley--I am already planning a "children of manchester village" reunion at BYU sometime in 2027 when the boys get off their missions. Students from other universities welcome.
Let's be honest, that's adorable. :)
That was hilarious!! Love it!
Post a Comment