Friday, July 23, 2010

You'd think they're brothers or something...

Jack at 6 weeks

Micah at 7 weeks

Today: Same expression. Similar features.

Let's not discuss Jack's hair. It's a sensitive subject. Sniff.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

But but but...it's the elephant in the room! You have two cute boys there though. :)

LMJ said...

but I have to ask about the hair! that's gotta be a sad day in the Bailey house. the boys look so much alike - and both so handsome. I remember you said they have different noses, but I can't see it in the top 2 pictures.

Wilder's said...

cute pictures! Your Jack hair saddness hopefully doesn't rank up there with Eliza's hair sadness from last night when she cut off one of her pigtails! I was CRYING! Crystal Peterson gave her a nice cut and it looks cute. It is just short now. No more braids and ponytails for awhile. Just clips. Just like my mom says. Hair does grow back. But it is still sad in the moment!

kurt said...

Jack looks like his uncle Brett with that new haircut. He looks good.

G.G. Vandagriff said...

I'm crying. I wouldn't recognize my own grandson on the street!

claudia said...

I love them! They look "cool"! I love the comparisons! Can't wait to see them in person!

Amy & Greg said...

Holy cow! I didn't even know if that was Jack or not without his hair. Seriously, what happened to it? Did he take scissors to his hair? He looks more like Andrew in that picture without his hair. My oh my!

Sarah Bailey said...

I love it! I guess I am sort of partial to short hair cause I'm not very hip. Luke's hair is driving me nuts cause it is so long now. Jack looks so handsome.

Maybe cause we haven't seen the boys together in real life we are missing something, but when I saw these pictures I thought they look very different. Brett even said he sees the Vandagriff side a lot more now. They both are so handsome!!!

Sarah Bailey said...

But y es, let's discuss the elephant in the room. WHy did you cut it if you were sad about it? Or is there more to the story?

Donna said...

He's such an adorable baby.

Irish Cream said...

Zoës comment: He got a haircut to match his brother.

Micah looks so much like his big brother! I wonder if they will look like "twins" when they are older...

I love seeing pics of the boys. They grow and change so fast, and it's so hard being away from you guys! At least there's some consolation from being able to see pictures.