Seven years. It has gone so quickly. Seven years from now we'll be thirty-six (yikes). Jack will be eleven. And Micah will be--quick, do the math!--seven.

Hmmm, what do you think we're talking about? Our upcoming departure to D.C. for an exciting and glamorous honeymoon?
And from now on, we will be able to include Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky in our celebration. Maybe they'll hit Ruth's Chris with us next year.

7 comments:
You're much prettier than Ms. Clinton-Mezvinsky!
I can't believe it's been seven years! My gosh! Soon you won't be newlyweds anymore! We actually tried to call yesterday (after DAD remembered it was your anniversary). Where did you go? What did you do?
We'll send an appropriate gift! Any chance you want the cute little rolltop desk in Jack's room/Dad's new office?
I still maintain you were one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. Happy seven years.
I hope you had a wonderful day! I thought of you.
Happy anniversary!
P.S. I really like July 31st. It's my birthday!
You are so freakin funny! I love it. I love reading your blog. There must be something about July 31. I know a lot of people that sealed the deal that day. Happy Anniversary! Oh, and I'm so happy about that new baby of yours. He's a doll.
Okay, so I totally wanted to comment on this, but at my parent's house the internet wouldn't load the word verification, so I couldn't. I just want to say that I love the fact that you included dear Chelsea in your post! You're such a political nerd to even notice that her wedding was the same day--I love it!!
Post a Comment