Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Preview.

During our July trip to Utah, all the Baileys assembled for family pictures. I've only seen a few--the rest I'll get to see soon. For your enjoyment:




Jack and I take off on trip number two tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to the cool(er) weather, a cousin's wedding, and of course seeing both families.

7 comments:

Christina said...

You are such hot stuff. Seriously, all three of you.

Jenny said...

Such a good looking group! Great pictures!

Lindsey Graves said...

You guys look so cute! Looks like you had fun!

jet said...

Love the pictures! You look lovely and Allan looks so distinguished. :)

Irish Cream said...

What I really want to know is, how did you get a "preview"?

How is Utah?

I hope you're having fun!

Amy & Greg said...

So...how did you get the preview? Are you the pet? :)

buffyvandabailey said...

I am the FAVORITE, obviously.