This morning I was engaged in a rather lengthy personal prayer. I hear movement and realize that Jack is standing right next to me. Opening my eyes, I notice a camera pointed right in my face. Jack declares, "I'm capturing you on film!"
It's reassuring to know that if the celestial wires get crossed and my prayers don't reach Heavenly Father, Jack has it all backed up on our digital camera.
And if you're wondering what exactly was captured on film, here it is:

Yeah, I know...Either Jack desperately needs to work on his photography skills, or I am
really spiritual.
10 comments:
i'm going with really spiritual. the best part is that he didn't say something mundane like "i'm taking your picture," but "i'm capturing you on film." he and HEJ would be SUCH good playmates.
That is quite the heavenly glow. I love this! Jack sounds like such a character.
Best of all is that when he "captured" you, it was doing something so good! There have been lots of times where I have been extremely grateful that there was no camera anywhere nearby.
Love love love this.
Spiritual! More like Celestial :)
I love that your blog makes me laugh out loud even when I'm not in a humorous mood. There's nothing better than a good belly laugh.
It's pronounced "spirit-chal".
I love it--really spiritual for sure!
Your spirit! It's BLINDING MEEE!
(P.S. You're a hot blonde. Go with it! Embrace it! I missed it. I miss you. I miss Jack. Wah.)
That's so funny!
Post a Comment