I will be making an appearance in the Provo/Orem area not once, but TWICE this summer. My manager thinks maximum exposure to my greatest fans (i.e. my progenitors) will be a good thing for my blossoming career.
My first appearance will take place July 3rd-July 11th. This trip is pretty much booked already. All of my cousins are joining me on this tour, so the majority of time has been set aside for pool parties, picnics, fireworks, family pictures, and hiking.
The second appearance is set for August 5th-August 14th. My second-biggest crush ever is getting married, and I need to make sure to catch a final glimpse of her before she becomes Mrs. Mountain Man (Don't mock me, it's totally legal for second cousins to get married...I had a chance!). My schedule is pretty open on this one. So contact me if you want to schedule a rendezvous.
Mom will be with me on both trips, Dad will stay behind in August (minor details).
Ciao,
"Mountain Climber Tyrone to the Rescue"
6 comments:
Cool bike "Tyrone"! I guess you are not longer interested in your batman big wheel! Can't wait for all of your appearances!
If memory serves me correctly, you must pass through Vegas in order to get to Utah...
Not planning on extending any of those visits East of the Mississippi? We would love to have you and Tyrone out in Indy. LOVE the bike. It makes him look about 7.
Are you bringing the bike?
John Allgood "Jack Tyrone" Bailey is looking mighty handsome, and very grown up. I can't wait to hang with him in July!
i'm so glad you're coming to the wedding!!
I hereby claim dibs to any 1 or 2 hour block of your free time (if-it-exists) in August. You tell me, I'll be there.
Post a Comment