Sunday, August 3, 2008

The 31st was a good day...

For a few reasons:

1) We were approved for the rental that I really, really, really want to be in for the next 2+ years.

2) My sister-in-law and I saw a sign along I-5 that read "Tattoo Expo at the Cow Palace." Two independently funny images rolled into one.

3) Bay Area traffic was definitely going my way as I sped to the airport trying to get above mentioned sister-in-law to the Southwest terminal in time for her flight home.

4) Allan finished the third and final day of the Bar exam. His brain was still in tact, although on stand-by.

5) I got to eat fresh seafood.

6) The consumption of seafood was done in celebration of five years of marriage.

What a great day...

9 comments:

m.m. said...

yay! all great things...happy anniversary!
-meka

Annie Pursley said...

Five years!!! Wow Congrats! Also Congrats to Allen on finishing the bar.

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, are you guys buying a house? Or do you mean you were approved to rent there?

Aimee said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything is going so well and falling into place!

MB said...

And after five years I still think you look like Grace Kelly. Congrats to both of you!

buffyvandabailey said...

No. It was a rental. Sorry for the confusion. We're a few years away from that. But I'm pleased that this rental is brand spankin' new. And has over two times more space than our last place. And a garage. Oh, the wonderful things I'm going to do with that garage...

The Terrell Family said...

Ohhh. A garage/ So envious. We've moved up to having a driveway, but still no garage.

Congrats on such a happy day! Good luck with everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...I forgot about the Tattoo Expo...

That could be a blog title in and of itself...w00t!

moosh in indy. said...

Now that's a great anniversary.