Previous to the trip we made all sorts of grand plans that involved seeing many people and doing much shopping and going to many fun places. Then we arrived and realized what little time we had. With Allan's parents serving as full-time missionaries with very busy office assignments, we decided to spend days with my side of the family and evenings with his side. Then we had wonderful Conference weekend to split between the two.
I'm struggling to remember everything we did, in the correct order, etc. So, thank heavens I brought my camera and had other people's camera photos to rely on. Prepare for many, many pictures with some pretty weak captioning.
| Love these boys of mine. Prepping for dyeing eggs. |
| Backyard antics with Micah and Natey |
1 comment:
What do you have against Pismo? Granted, I've never been there at Spring Break, but otherwise I liked it! :)
Post a Comment