Easter Morning
(Note Jack and Micah's coordinated ensembles. My first attempt. Hopefully I won't take this too far.)
This boy is growing up. Today is his last day of preschool. That makes me really sad. But really happy I have ten weeks of hassle-free mornings. He takes longer to get ready than most teenage girls. It's all the practicing his "Batman karate moves" in the mirror:
(Note Jack and Micah's coordinated ensembles. My first attempt. Hopefully I won't take this too far.)
This boy is growing up. Today is his last day of preschool. That makes me really sad. But really happy I have ten weeks of hassle-free mornings. He takes longer to get ready than most teenage girls. It's all the practicing his "Batman karate moves" in the mirror:

Micah turns one next week. I don't want to talk about it:

Reading, writing, arithmetic. He cares about them all. A lot. I deserve no credit. I didn't really have to try:
Love,
Buffy

5 comments:
Yeah for updating! So glad you guys have been doing well, your boys are adorable. I can't believe Micah is turning 1, can't wait to see pictures of him walking.
Consider yourself smacked in advance. Glad to see an update!!
Maybe because you are busy enjoying life??!!!
These are really cute!!!
I love you so much Buffy!
So cute and fun. Glad you are back at blogging...at least for these posts. It is so fun to read. So fun to see my cute nephews. So refreshing to hear your voice.
Post a Comment