Monday, November 1, 2010

Convincing the world you're an archaeologist: A tutorial.

Jack takes his Halloween costumes very seriously (see last year). This year in order to truly inhabit the role of Indiana Jones he has resorted to Method Acting for the last two weeks. He's our own little Robert De Niro (in a role originally made famous by Harrison Ford).

This is how Indy intimidates:



In order to rally confidence in his sidekicks/girlfriends the arm pump is essential:



And whip skills? A must. Also a clenched fist, apparently:



Micah didn't tap into the principles of Method Acting to play the role of a chicken. Thankfully.





8 comments:

David Vandagriff said...

Excellent. Jack looks ready for adventure and Micah looks ready for . . . eggs.

Thanks for the photos.

claudia said...

Great! Love the costumes, the kids, and the parents!

Christina said...

Sweet heavens, I love your child. Seriously, I'm pretty sure he could be my entertainment for weeks on end. I love the cute little one, too. The chicken is just too much. :)

Jenny said...

Jack is AWESOME! Love the chicken costume so great. You look beautiful!

Becky said...

They look so cute! Jack looks so much like Allan in those pics and Micah is the cutest chicken ever! You look gorgeous, Buffy, as always!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Amy & Greg said...

So cute! Love them! Can't wait to see them...and you of course!

Christina said...

I know you posted this forever ago, but every time I see this post I about die laughing. Oh, that Jack. He makes my day.