Monday, September 13, 2010

Blessed.


We spent a busy twelve days in Utah visiting family. Amy and Greg came up from Arizona. Grandma Vandagriff flew in from Iowa. It was fantastic.

I'm still recovering. And not feeling very witty today. So some pictures with simple captions will have to do.

We went to the Museum of Ancient Life:



Went to the aquarium:


Obediently posed for pictures with Great Grandma:


Not so obediently posed for pictures with Great Grandma:


Went on low-key nature walks:

Practiced turning Mom into a puddle of goo:

Pondered whether or not all the attention was overwhelming:


Or under-whelming:


Posed for a Blessing Day photo nine hours after the blessing actually took place (thank goodness somebody remembered):


We also went to the BYU-Washington Game, ate out every single day but Sunday, saw relatives from SLC, ate lots of garden-fresh tomatoes, went to the Alpine Slide, went bowling, sat for hours in the massage chair, and spent our days chatting away...but alas, we don't have pictures of every single event.

Did you really want to see a picture of me eating all-you-can-eat meat at Tucanos anyway? Didn't think so.

6 comments:

The Terrell Family said...

I would love to see someone enjoying Tocano's. I'm salivating a little.

claudia said...

Glad we get to see you next month as I miss all of you. But the memories are great!

Amy & Greg said...

That was fun, wasn't it? CAn't wait until Thanksgiving. Andrew said today, "Mom, is it Christmas?" I only wish.

Irish Cream said...

What a wonderful vacation!
Wish we could've been there for the blessing, too. Maybe with the next one???

Unknown said...

OMGosh! Buffy - SO good to see you! It's been years. Your boys are adorable. Glad to see everyone is well and happy! -- Dorshan

Anonymous said...

I know what it is now! The way Jack is walking in that picture looks like the notorious big foot picture, just flipped!

Glad they were low-key. Nobody wants a media circus.