Monday, June 28, 2010

Udderly delicious.


My friend describes me as "A Jersey." As in cow. I'm not offended.

Micah has grown three inches and gained over two pounds in his first three weeks. My pediatrician actually laughed when she saw his chart. A runt no more.

Note the Bailey cleft chin.




Note the Vandagriff jowls (my mother's words, not mine).

His two-hour feeding schedule is obviously working out for him.

10 comments:

The Terrell Family said...

Jerseys have always been my fav!

Christina said...

Ah little boys... so cute!

Jenny said...

My dad calls me the dairy farm or something like that whenever I am nursing a child.

Irish Cream said...

Is he a cuddly baby? Veronica is my first cuddler, although she doesn't necessarily have to be nursing (just prefers it).

I so wish I were there to cuddle that cute little boy! His brother, too.

Yeah, the milk thing is working out for him. Glad he's catching up to his big cousins and his big brother!

Adri said...

Oh Buffy...he is so cute! Those pictures make me excited to have another boy. And W. was a BIG nurser too. You'd never believe it looking at him now, but he was so chunky and almost off the charts until he was about 6 months old. Now he's a runt.

LMJ said...

glad it's working out so well for Micah...how are YOU surviving? :) yeah, girl, you must be serving up cream or something - he is filling out nicely! i love the new pictures - he is adorable.

David Vandagriff said...

What a great looking guy! I can tell that he's not only big, he's smart too.

rebecca said...

Jealous... my kids always got lowfat and skim milk despite the ice cream binges every night. Super cute kid!

G.G. Vandagriff said...

Actually, Patah had quite a cleft in his chin. He also had jowls. I wouldn't have recognized Micah!

claudia said...

Those aren't jowls, they are "kissy cheeks." Thanks for the new updated pics. Love to all of you!