I'm pretty sure that little one is the real reason you're not blogging, not the fact that you live in CA. Must go, mine is sucking the life out of his wrist wrattle.
You have some great boys! They make me pretty happy, I love 'em a lot, too.
Oh, and apparently your family is full of "favorites". Miranda told me that Micah is her favorite baby. Even more so than Veronica. Then Megan piped up and said that she misses Jack, and that he is her favorite cousin.
So cute! I love that yawn. I love infant yawns and infant stretches. They know how to do the best yawns and stretches. You are making me baby hungry! love the pic of Allan and Jack in teh pool! So fun!
Micah is beautiful you two - nice work! I am so thrilled for you to have such an amazing little spirit in your home. It always astounds me that your heart can grow so much with each addition to your family. There is nothing more rewarding than watching your children grow to love each other all on their own merits. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Micah and hear all the details from Jack.
11 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby.
I wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful baby! I'm sure you guys adore your new baby.
I'm pretty sure that little one is the real reason you're not blogging, not the fact that you live in CA. Must go, mine is sucking the life out of his wrist wrattle.
Terrific photos!
Sometimes it is all you can say. It is how I feel about my girls and my only boy.
You have some great boys! They make me pretty happy, I love 'em a lot, too.
Oh, and apparently your family is full of "favorites". Miranda told me that Micah is her favorite baby. Even more so than Veronica. Then Megan piped up and said that she misses Jack, and that he is her favorite cousin.
I really wish we lived closer!!!
That says it all---love you and them.
So cute! I love that yawn. I love infant yawns and infant stretches. They know how to do the best yawns and stretches. You are making me baby hungry! love the pic of Allan and Jack in teh pool! So fun!
Love it. So simple, yet so well understood. I love the pictures! So fun to see Micah and that picture of Allan and Jack is the best! :)
Micah is beautiful you two - nice work! I am so thrilled for you to have such an amazing little spirit in your home. It always astounds me that your heart can grow so much with each addition to your family. There is nothing more rewarding than watching your children grow to love each other all on their own merits. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Micah and hear all the details from Jack.
Bliss (and Blessed), indeed!
What a wonderful little family. And I'll say it again...that's a great name!!!
Post a Comment