Over the course of three years (minus one month):
Five doctors have been seen,
many theories have been put forward,
literally thousands of prayers have been said,
fasts have been observed by many, many loved ones all over the country.
And a beloved grandfather who recently passed away has obviously pulled some strings.
We are thrilled to say that we've seen a miracle unfold in the Bailey family.

Meet our little macaroni. Due to arrive June 15th, 2010.
27 comments:
Best. Post. Ever.
Congrats. I feel your excitement. I feel I've live though the same thing. If you are anything like me you will LOVE being pregnant this time - because you will know how much you longed for it, you will LOVE this baby more than words can say, because you wanted this little one so bad. I am thrilled for you. Oh I just can't wait for you to watch Jack look at this new one with perfect love. It is the best. Congrats.
I can't wait to welcome the little macaroni! That's a good nickname! :) Congrats again!
Congratulations from Kansas City! We hope everything goes great the next seven months, and pray that Anakin doesn't get too jealous.
This just makes me happy happy happy.
So happy for you guys! :)
Woot! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope you are feeling well and that things go smoothly! We are expecting too, I am due June 2, 2010~
So you're going to name him yankee doodle? I just loved seeing the little arm buds. I want you to have an ultrasound everytime. I think Dad is going to send you a DVD of Mozart for the expectant mother! We are giving thanks and begging for protection of the little one in every prayer!
Yeah B and crew!!! This is wonderful, faith-promoting news. I'm so glad your prayers were answered. June will be a wonderful month.
great.
We are so excited for you!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well and that you have a smooth pregnancy. So the first thing I did after reading this post was tell my mom and she was so happy for you, we all are :)
I am so thrilled for you guys! What wonderful news. Congratulations. I can't stop smiling.
Yay! I'm so happy for you! What a great blessing. I had secondary infertility for almost the same amount of time as you. The good thing was that it helped me not to take my pregnancy or my baby, now 7 weeks old, for granted. I thank Heavenly Father for him each and every day, and I didn't do that with my first one.
Congratulations to you guys!!
Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations. We are very excited in the Brown household... well.. maybe mostly me.
Yeah!!! That is so neat. I would love any tips. :)
Still could not be happier! And I'm glad you got a chance to see the little one. A summer baby will be great - little sundresses, perhaps? Does Jack know yet? CONGRATS!
Yay! Yay! Yay! That just made my day! Congratulations! What wonderful news. I hope that you are feeling well and that all continues to go well. Hooray!
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations :)
that is so great! i remember talking to you at ashley n's house about our children. how funny jack will be with a new baby. he seems like such a serious little man. erica.
I agree with Morgan. Yipee!!
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best.
I am literally thrilled to tears for you! What a struggle. I'm sure the little mac will be worth the wait.
I'm a little late in reading your news, but agree with what everyone has said! What wonderful wonderful news. I could not be happier for you!
What!?!?!
I think I'm going to cry.
Congratulations. I love you :)
WOO HOO!!! We're so happy for you. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment