Do we really have four kids? When did that happen?
That was so funny! I watched Saved by the Bell all the time! Fun stuff.
that is a serious crime
Allan grew up in America, right?
Did he truly miss that much?
Wow, and I thought I was a sheltered, culturally-clueless child. You hide it well, Allan.
I wonder if Michelle has seen this...she loves Saved by the Bell.
Is that possible?! Where'd he spend the eighties - in a box?
Glad to see you were a fan, Buffy. I can't believe Allan hasn't ever seen an episode. I'm pretty sure I've seen EVERY episode!
John was wondering where I came from also. I have also never seen an episode of Saved By The Bell. "Don't worry Allan, I'm right there with you in the unknown!"
The fact that he can still be so Zack after so many years is, in a way, disturbing. I love it.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That was so funny! I watched Saved by the Bell all the time! Fun stuff.
that is a serious crime
Allan grew up in America, right?
Did he truly miss that much?
Wow, and I thought I was a sheltered, culturally-clueless child. You hide it well, Allan.
I wonder if Michelle has seen this...she loves Saved by the Bell.
Is that possible?! Where'd he spend the eighties - in a box?
Glad to see you were a fan, Buffy. I can't believe Allan hasn't ever seen an episode. I'm pretty sure I've seen EVERY episode!
John was wondering where I came from also. I have also never seen an episode of Saved By The Bell. "Don't worry Allan, I'm right there with you in the unknown!"
The fact that he can still be so Zack after so many years is, in a way, disturbing. I love it.
Post a Comment