That is only one-third of what we have right now. The other two-thirds I've packed in the fridge with a prayer that it lasts at least two more weeks.
Is it wrong to force-feed your child tangerines? How about nightly making a bowlful of guacamole, handing your husband an entire bag of tortilla chips and ordering him to "Go crazy."
Desperate times call for unwise behavior.
5 comments:
That would be gone in one day here. Well, the avocados would take two.......count your blessings.
Mmmmm,
Miranda would help Allan polish off the avocados- she'll consume a whole one for dinner.
Will Jack go for force-feeding? Maybe if you bribe him with candy.
What a bountiful blessing! I will turn green with envy all over again when I plunk down my $1.25 for an avocado and pay $5 for a small bag of clementines.
*sigh*
Have I mentioned how much I miss produce here in the frozen wasteland otherwise known as the Midwest?!?!
Hi Buffy!! It's Tera (Smith) from Manchester days. How are you?!! You are so funny--how are you guys doing? Where are you at now? I miss seein' and talking to you. It is so weird that when we lived by each other our boys were babies, now they are huge! Jack is so cute.
Tera! Hello! I loved going through pregnancy with you. Especially since we seemed to be the only ones having boys. :-)
We're in California now. Allan's practicing with a firm in the Central Valley. No, we're not from here. We just felt led here. :-)
Post a Comment