Do we really have four kids? When did that happen?
You showed this on your original blog when "Batman Begins" came out. HA!
My favorite part is "Mormon Doctrine" in the background.
Rumor has it that Batman is LDS.
I like that Allan's grin has not changed over the years...it's exactly the same from that photo and the one of him on the side.And The Dark Knight was awesome!
Hee hee. This picture is priceless. Have you seen The Dark Knight yet? Review please. :)
Have I seen The Dark Knight? I AM the Dark Knight!Oh, and by the way, I was amazing...
Note the chili crust on the Dark Knight's face.
I love that picture. I had forgotten about that one. He does look like Christian Bale, doesn't he?
OK, so will you make the same outfit and snap a picture of Jack in it so we can't tell who is who?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You showed this on your original blog when "Batman Begins" came out. HA!
My favorite part is "Mormon Doctrine" in the background.
Rumor has it that Batman is LDS.
I like that Allan's grin has not changed over the years...it's exactly the same from that photo and the one of him on the side.
And The Dark Knight was awesome!
Hee hee. This picture is priceless. Have you seen The Dark Knight yet? Review please. :)
Have I seen The Dark Knight? I AM the Dark Knight!
Oh, and by the way, I was amazing...
Note the chili crust on the Dark Knight's face.
I love that picture. I had forgotten about that one. He does look like Christian Bale, doesn't he?
OK, so will you make the same outfit and snap a picture of Jack in it so we can't tell who is who?
Post a Comment