Monday, November 19, 2012

Angry Birds Riverdance

In reference to Micah, Allan says approximately three times a day, "That kid is hilarious."

Every time Micah hears the music from Angry Birds (which for some reason he calls "Pancake!") he does this strange sort of Riverdance-inspired routine.  I was thrilled to catch him in the act (sans clothing).

Here it is. Recorded for future girlfriends:

6 comments:

Christina said...

I love the many years of blackmail that are coming to my children... apparently you do, too!

G.G. Vandagriff said...

He just needs those hard black shoes like Michael Flatley wore. Oh and he needs to add a few high kicks.
I agree. That kid is hilarious!








Anonymous said...

That is the best dancing I have ever seen! His future girlfriends are going to love it!

rebecca said...

best. dance. ever.

Anonymous said...

He's practicing for DDR. *sniffs* I'm so proud.

claudia said...

He must get that talent from the Vandagriff's side...