Oh wow. Please tell me this will someday be part of the wedding flashback slideshow. You could also have a lot of fun post-processing this... I'm thinking sepia and antiqued?
Of course he's heading to space. How did you not know that? I wish I had an imagination like that! The picture is great Buffy! His expression is priceless and reminds me of Alfalfa from Little Rascals. :)
6 comments:
Terrific photo. He seems to look happily serious. Jack is definitely astronaut material.
Oh wow. Please tell me this will someday be part of the wedding flashback slideshow. You could also have a lot of fun post-processing this... I'm thinking sepia and antiqued?
I LOVE this picture! I think I will print it off and put it up next to our calendar.
Did he watch the shuttle take off this morning?
Yes, Norman Rockwell for sure. Why don't you live closer?
Of course he's heading to space. How did you not know that? I wish I had an imagination like that! The picture is great Buffy! His expression is priceless and reminds me of Alfalfa from Little Rascals. :)
Hooray! He's finally wearing his swim goggles and liking them!!! What a kid! Thanks Buffy for capturing the moment!
Post a Comment